Sunday, January 25, 2009

Joining the Blog

This is Luke's first entry - which promises to be short. Hillary has successfully recruited me to join her family blogging effort. She is rather persuasive. So, while I am not responsible for the selection of the blog's background, I hope to add a thing or two. And while I am certainly more technologically challenged than most, I will be able to at least contribute a bit to the addition of what Hillary calls "blog bling." I guess that is what the kids are saying these days. Hillary is much cooler than I, so Hillary would know -- I would not.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind but I linked to your blog from Norris Joy. It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary! I'm so glad you guys are blogging (keep it up! grin...). I love to read updates on your family. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awsome!! love the pics!! And luke, I am just shocked that you even wrote an entry! Brian has never written one, I don't think I could persuad him to either. So I will have to talk with Hillary to see what her trick is

    ReplyDelete