Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Wow-this blog is taking the place of my journal and my first line apologies for not having written in so long. Where does the time go between each entry? I thought I needed to catch up on the last few months (especially since I have not been doing it in my regular journal!) Last February I spent a few days in California with my great friends Amanda and Amy. SOOOO much fun! I loved the shopping, making crafts, and just spending time with good friends. I love my sweet husband for taking care of our 4 kids for 5 days while I was away.

The winter was busy with basketball for Spencer and Logan. It ended up being 5 times a week between the 2 boys, plus scouts, chess club, and gemstone club. Maren only had preschool and ballet. Wyatt kept us entertained with his antics. He is so attached to his mom! More than any of my other kids, he just hates the moment of separation from me. Once I am gone he is okay, but the moment I leave he screams and throws a fit until he can be distracted. Nursery is the worst each Sunday. I feel so bad for the nursery leaders!

Maren celebrated her 5th birthday on March 23. She had a great time hosting a princess party with her friends. This is her 2nd princess party in a row, and she is already planning her princess party for her birthday next year. I love having a daughter! Who would have known how much I'd love all of the girlie-girl fluff that comes with Maren? I even dressed up like a princess for the birthday party- a pink princess dress from the thrift store and a tiara. What fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Hillary! It was fun to read your update. May goodness you are busy! I bet Maren is a beautiful little princess and what a great mom to dress up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary,

    How fun to visit your blog! What BEAUTIFUL pics of you and your adorable children. It's so special to get a feel for your family and its personality, coming in the doors of your blog for a bit. I love you! Best of luck to you with your 5th coming soon!

    Kari Maxwell

    ReplyDelete