I am totally unprepared to start this blog, but one of my New Year's Resolutions was to START BLOGGING. The whole purpose of this resolution is so I can get serious about keeping up with my journal and to start scrapbooking again (after a very long, long, LONG hiatus). I figure that if I start a blog it will count for both. Also, I know I am horrible at sending photos to family members, so this is my attempt to keep everyone in my family updated on the day to day details of our lives, most specifically on the details of our four kids.
I know this will take me a while to get used to, and we just got a new computer last night and we can't upload any pictures yet, so it will be pretty boring for a while. At least it is a start. I'm excited about joining so many of my friends in the world of blogging!! Wish me luck, because I am going to need it.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome to the "real world" hee hee... It's so fun to keep up with friends and family this way though! It's slow to start with, but you're going to love it! I love what you guys have done already with it. Way to go, Hill and Luke!
ReplyDelete