Monday, January 19, 2009
Washington Washing Woes
My washing machine has been been broken for 1 month! We bought a Sear' s service plan last summer when we had it repaired for the first time. I thought it was a good deal, but I've learned the reason it is so affordable is because the service absolutely STINKS! I have had 3 repairman out in the last month, each ordering 2 or 3 parts when they leave and then it takes a week for the parts to get here and 4 days before they will schedule another appt. for me. Some things you just take for granted, like a working washing machine, that you have to live without for a time to appreciate. To quote an 80's rock band (Poison, perhaps?) "You don't know whatcha got 'till it's gone." It holds true for appliances, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



AHH! So true... it's only when things break that you realize how vital they are. But a washing machine??? wow. Hope it gets fixed soon (no thanks to Sears!).
ReplyDelete